15 CD/DVD sets curated from the rich Bioneers media archive—unique Collections featuring breakthrough solutions for people and planet from the greatest social and scientific visionary innovators of our era.
- Keynotes 2014
- Keynotes 2013
- Radio Series XIII
- Radio Series XIV
- Indigenous Essentials, Vol. 1
- Ecological Food & Farming, Vol. 1
- Everywoman’s Leadership, Vol. 1
- Democracy, Human Rights & the Rights of Nature, Vol. 1
- Ecological Design, Vol. 1
- Ecological Design, Vol. 2
- Nature, Culture & Spirit, Vol. 1
- Ecological Medicine, Vol. 1
- Reimagining Labor in a Green Economy, Vol. 1
- Food Justice, Vol. 1
- Protecting & Restoring Nature, Vol. 1
Environmental Justice, Vol. 1
The Bioneers Media Collections are a treasure trove of unique, breakthrough solutions for a thriving future, curated from the rich Bioneers library of dynamic keynote presentations and our award-winning radio series.
Each Collection is an inspiring and educational set of presentations that report from the front lines of the revolution from the heart of nature. The practices and models featured are already transforming our economies, businesses, science, educational systems and public sector.
Education for Action
These award-winning media materials provide education for action with leading-edge thinkers and doers—“bioneers” who are leading the way into a dawning Age of Nature founded in natural principles of kinship, interdependence, cooperation, reciprocity, and community.
In many cases, they’re the greatest people you’ve never heard of. But you will—many Bioneers speakers have gone on to become widely known and celebrated.
These Collections are designed for everyone, and they make excellent holiday gifts! They’re also a great purchase for:
- College and high school students and teachers
- Libraries and community centers
Companies, nonprofit organizations, public servants, diverse professionals and engaged citizens.
For licensing for educational curricula or broadcast, or subscriptions for educational institutions and libraries, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org.